Terms & Conditions
All Terms and Conditions must be adhered to at ALL times.
While we strive to keep as complete an inventory as possible, at times we will be out of stock of items when they are ordered. Often this will not affect timely order fulfilment. Quantity shown on the store is not always reliable due to sales through other sources, although every 14 days we get a new shipment of stock, so you may order at anytime you wish. However, if an extended delay in processing your order arises, we will notify you with an estimated delivery time.
Items will be dispatched once payment is reflected on our bank account and items are in stock - the bank account to deposit the funds into will be made available during the checkout process.
Returns - Our primary goal is customer satisfaction. We want you to be happy with items you purchase from us. However, if you wish to return an unused item, we offer the following guidelines.
Nearly all items purchased through our website are returnable within 30 days for a refund, subject to the following conditions:
- A R50.00 re-stocking fee
- Item(s) must be in original un-opened packaging
- The original invoice is required for all returns
- Shipping charges & Return shipping charges are not refundable
- Refund may take up to 14 working days to process
- Returns on items with free shipping will be refunded for the purchase price less the shipping cost originally incurred to send you the items
- Electrical parts/components and decals are not returnable
- Certain non-stocking items may not be returnable.
- Items must be in new condition to obtain a full refund. Some items may be subject to restocking fees.
- You must contact us for a Return Authorization before returning any item
- Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.
Shipping charges ARE NOT refundable, unless an item was shipped to you in error. Manufacturer's warranties almost never cover shipping charges. In the event that an item requires warranty service, you will be responsible for all shipping charges to and from the warranty service centre. Returns on items with free shipping will be refunded for the purchase price less the shipping cost originally incurred to send you the items.
Electrical parts/components are subject to internal damage that may not be apparent or tested for. Such damage can be the result of improper installation or subjecting the part to adverse environmental conditions (heat, static electricity). The item may appear to function properly, but it's life may be shortened or the item may suffer from intermittent failures. For this reason, all electrical parts/components are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Examine all goods upon receipt for possible shipping damage, and report any such damage to the carrier immediately. The carrier is responsible for any loss or damage incurred while being shipped.
By purchasing any product from UniHobbies, you agree to take full responsibility for the use of the product and you agree to waive all liability for any injury or financial loss that may be caused as a result of the operation of the product.
Some of our products are stated to please confirm with us if it is available - We keep product status in stock to allow for back order - It is the customers responsibility to confirm with us on stock levels before making an order.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the possibility of the return of any item.
The term 'UniHobbies' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.